Поділитися на інших сайтах

фигня,плохое применение мода !!! :nea:

Посилання на коментар

гармошка вот такая :[||||||||||]:

Змінено користувачем Никол9
Посилання на коментар

а вроде катание прикольное, вот только райдер ШИЗОЙД прям как этот смайлик--  :Koshechka_08:

Посилання на коментар

Прикит у нево :rofl:

да ну издивательство пусть купит себе стритовый байк и всё а это проста порнаграфия одним словам :bad:

Посилання на коментар

нОрмик катает, помешан немножко на сатан-метале человек и всё тут :Koshechka_08:

ему нада бем, или стритец

Посилання на коментар

:russian: вот дерьмо ж
Посилання на коментар

"помешан немножко на сатан-метале человек и всё тут"

Вопще то он не сатанист и не помешан на метале. Он Католик, слушает классическую музыку и симфо-блэк метал :Koshechka_08: .

Ну а так стиль оригинальный и прикольный) И он Нормальный человек, так что не гоните на него=) :icon_thumbsup:

И вот он написал

FAQS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the costume deal?

I sewed it with the intent of looking more wizardy/ultra-medieval but people interpreted it more like wings which I think is actually a better idea. It appears as a big sleeve but is actually 4 triangles that form together to make a big square but when their is wind they break apart. The idea was to increase the contrast between the rider and society and baggy clothes flop around which also contributes to spin tricks and speed effect.

Whats the hair deal?

I got into long hair way before I got into metal. Originally I wanted to grow my hair out because I watched lots of anime. I love growing/creating things so it fits my personality.

Are you Satanic?

No not at all, I am a very straight edge person and believe in discipline and Christianity . This video is neutral. The song is also neutral it just has a black metal sound. I try to keep my section non-religious. I am just really into theatricality and the atmosphere/fee more than the objective standards. If its the best riding in the world but has no feel to it then I would rather just watch music videos.

Why not use a bmx?

I am used to my bike and the way its set up I never really break anything and it weighs only 18.9lbs which helps my wrist tendon. (I have a really bad problem in my left wrist) + I want to start doing some trials again soon, and I like wide tires and good brakes.

Why headbang?

Its all about the atmosphere/mood I am trying to create. If I feel headbangs contribute to the theme I will put them in, if I feel riding does I will put that in. I liked some of them a lot the shot at 1:40 I liked more than any of the riding clips, the contrast between the bright colorful field was perfect. In future vids I won't make them like 50% headbanging but I will put more effort into them. Some of them lacked energy.

Why all spins why not more variety?

I generally do tricks that I think go with the music, I do more variety tricks when I am not filming.

The music?

I was raised with 20 years of classical music and I learned to appreciate the beauty of it and hated all other music till I heard symphonic metal.. I was blown away. Classical music lacks contrast elements and metal vocals sound nicer to me than opera vocals + its english so the lyrics have meaning. Symphonic jumps back and forth from rhythmic to melodic all the time so it makes the rhythmic sections seem heavier and the melodic parts more epic.

Why do you say contrast so much?

To feel warmth you need coldness. Contrast increases any theme by a million percent.

Змінено користувачем Denis*
Посилання на коментар

Кліффорд дуже крутий чувак! мене пре)

але це відео крутіше:

• +1 1
Посилання на коментар

Александр, абсалютно согласен=)

но мне так же нравится 0:52 и 1:01 в

Посилання на коментар

Створіть акаунт або увійдіть у нього для коментування

Ви маєте бути користувачем, щоб залишити коментар

Створити акаунт

Зареєструйтеся для отримання акаунта. Це просто!

Зареєструвати акаунт

Увійти

Вже зареєстровані? Увійдіть тут.

Увійти зараз
 Поділитись

Общий чат

Общий чат

Please enter your display name